Optical Grade Durable Anti-Fog (AF) Films – ISTN's FOGuard® AF films are optically clear film with permanent Anti-Fog properties. FOGuard® PET and FOGuard® TAC products can be used to add or retrofit anti-fog properties on many existing optical products, including:
- Display Case Windows of supermarket freezers, biomedical incubators, or greenhouses
- Safety Products such as military and civilian eye protective systems
- Goggles for swimming, skiing, winter sports, hunting, paintball, or gaming
- Protective Helmets for motorcycles, motorsports, paintball, security, or riot control equipment
- Windows and Mirrors in bathrooms, homes, or automobiles
- IMD (In-Mold-Decoration) process for Injection Molded Products
ISTN's proprietary Anti-Fog coating technology modifies the substrate surface to become highly hydrophilic by reducing the water-substrate contact angle close to zero; thereby providing long-lasting, durable water sheeting capability under adverse conditions. ISTN's AF coating contains both softer hydrophilic as well as harder hydrophobic nanodomains in order to accomplish a unique balance between its Anti-Fog and mechanical performance.
Our technology provides the lowest cost solution to fogging problems.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
ISTN FOGuard® PET Film - Product Features and Specifications
ISTN is seeking interested wholesalers, distributors, and retailers worldwide.
Anti-Fog Coatings (AF) – ISTN has developed an advanced permanent UV-Curable AF coating for optical substrates. Extensive testing has proven this new technology to be more durable and permanent than current products while achieving the high performance anti-fog capabilities required by many applications.
UV FOGuard™ - UV Curable Anti-Fog Coating Product Sheet
<back to "Optical Technology Page ">